To keep abreast of the research on leadership, one of the core activities of SGLP is writing and publishing. We write…
– Survival Leadership Blog
– books (19) on Leadership and Communication
– book reviews and summaries from Survival Leadership Blog (ranked among the top 100 leadership blogs)
- The Happiness Advantage—Shawn Achor
- Strengths-Based Leadership—Rath and Conchie
- Best of Business Books Ever—Basic Books (editor)
- The New Leaders 100 Day Action Plan—George Bradt, et al.
- The Truth About Leadership—Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Talent Masters: Why Smart Leaders Put People Before Numbers—Conaty and Charan
The George Mason Enterprise Center
4031 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030